Double-Breasted Coat in Recycled Wool-Blend Melton
Theory for Good
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our fabrics. Our Recycled Wool is produced by the innovative Manteco mill in Prato, Italy. This fabric is created by repurposing the finest pre and post-consumer luxury wool garments and scraps, which are processed by color so no extra dye and less water are used in the process.
Learn more about our Recycled Wool.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Oversized fit, long sleeves
- Knee length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size 2
- 85% recycled wool
- 14% wool
- 1% polyamide
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: Morocco
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Italy
- Weaving Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy
- Finishing Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy