- Free Same-Day Delivery to select zip codes with
- Orders placed before 12:00 pm today will be delivered by 7:00 pm
- Orders placed after 12:00 pm today will be delivered the next day by 7:00 pm
- Signature required upon delivery
Our Etienette blazer goes from day to night in a strong, feminine silhouette featuring peak lapels, a cutaway front, and flattering nipped-in waist. Fully lined in cupro made with waste cotton fibers, this power jacket can be styled as a suit or dressed down with a T-shirt and jeans.
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Our Good Wool is premium merino wool that is fully traceable to the farm. Sourced from the Beaufront farm in Tasmania and woven by an eco-conscious mill in Italy, this is wool that is consciously manufactured from start to finish.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Fitted through the waist, bracelet length sleeves
- Below hip length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size 2
- 96% wool
- 4% elastane
Please select your size above
to check in-store availablility
Extra-fine, bi-stretch wool tailoring woven with premium, traceable merino wool that's sourced from responsible farms in Tasmania and Uruguay and is produced by the eco-conscious Tollegno 1900 mill in Italy. Good Wool has a finer micron than other suiting we've used in the past, giving this fabric a soft touch, lightweight feel, subtle sheen, and luxurious drape.
Available: In Stock