- Free Same-Day Delivery to select zip codes with
- Orders placed before 12:00 pm today will be delivered by 7:00 pm
- Orders placed after 12:00 pm today will be delivered the next day by 7:00 pm
- Signature required upon delivery
Detailed with a slit keyhole neckline, our sleeveless dress is tailored with a leg-lengthening fit-and-flare silhouette. It’s crafted from our signature Japanese crepe for a smooth, wrinkle-resistant finish and a hint of cupro to achieve a superior print.
We are committed to positively impacting the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our fabrics. Our signature Crepe is woven with triacetate, a fabric made from acetic acid and wood pulp sourced from sustainably managed forests in the Southeastern United States.
You may also like The Fit-and-Flare Dress in Admiral Crepe
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Fit-and-flare silhouette, sleeveless
- Above-the-knee length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size 2
- 64% triacetate
- 35% polyester
- 1% cupro
Please select your size above
to check in-store availablility
A signature Theory fabric, Admiral Crepe is woven using a high-twist crepe yarn responsible produced in Japan. The triacetate used to make our crepe is crafted from acetic acid and wood pulp that is sourced from sustainably managed forests in the Southeastern United States. This triacetate fiber is blended with polyester to create a substantial yet soft crepe that drapes well, resists wrinkles, and endures throughout the seasons.
Available: In Stock