- Free Same-Day Delivery to select zip codes with
- Orders placed before 12:00 pm today will be delivered by 7:00 pm
- Orders placed after 12:00 pm today will be delivered the next day by 7:00 pm
- Signature required upon delivery
Theory Project by Lucas Ossendrijver. Tailored topcoat in recycled Italian double-face wool with oversized notched lapels, button tab bracelet sleeves, covered button placket, side slip pockets, and center back vent.
A visionary Dutch designer known for his innovative approach to tailoring, Lucas Ossendrijver has worked with some of the most influential names in luxury fashion. His debut Theory capsule offers up a fluid take on workwear inspired by the dynamic New York City lifestyle. Intended as a modern wardrobe, it’s a smart mix of options with endless styling possibilities.
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our fabrics. Our Recycled Wool is produced by the innovative Manteco mill in Prato, Italy. This fabric is created by repurposing the finest pre and post-consumer luxury wool garments and scraps, which are processed by color so no extra dye and less water are used in the process.
Learn more about our Recycled Wool.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Relaxed fit, long sleeves
- Knee length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size S
- 100% recycled wool
Please select your size above
to check in-store availablility