- Free Same-Day Delivery to select zip codes with
- Orders placed before 12:00 pm today will be delivered by 7:00 pm
- Orders placed after 12:00 pm today will be delivered the next day by 7:00 pm
- Signature required upon delivery
A straight silhouette with side slip pockets, this new pant is tailored for an intentionally relaxed fit through the hip and leg. It's finished with a hook-and-zip closure and belt loops. Tailored in our signature Good Wool that enhanced with stretch for optimal comfort, while retaining a polished look.
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Consciously manufactured from start to finish, our Good Wool is crafted with premium merino wool that is fully traceable to the farm. It’s sourced from farms in Australia and New Zealand, including the Beaufront farm in Tasmania and woven by the Tollegno 1900 mill in Biella, Italy.
*To maintain a streamlined fit, the butter yellow colorway is designed without pockets.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Mid-rise, relaxed, wide-leg fit
- Full length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size 2
- 96% wool
- 4% elastane
Please select your size above
to check in-store availablility
Extra-fine, bi-stretch wool tailoring woven with premium, traceable merino wool that's sourced from responsible farms in Tasmania and Uruguay and is produced by the eco-conscious Tollegno 1900 mill in Italy. Good Wool has a finer micron than other suiting we've used in the past, giving this fabric a soft touch, lightweight feel, subtle sheen, and luxurious drape.
Out Of Stock.