- Free Same-Day Delivery to select zip codes with
- Orders placed before 12:00 pm today will be delivered by 7:00 pm
- Orders placed after 12:00 pm today will be delivered the next day by 7:00 pm
- Signature required upon delivery
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Good Linen is our signature stretch linen that is responsibly crafted in Italy from three fibers: organic linen, eco-conscious viscose made from cotton waste by-products, and partially recycled elastane for stretch.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Relaxed fit, sleeveless
- Hip length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size S
- 62% linen
- 36% viscose
- 2% elastane
Please select your size above
to check in-store availablility
Our signature stretch linen reimagined with sustainable properties and responsibly spun in Italy by the developer of our original fabric. Good Linen is crafted from three fibers: linen, which is organically grown and spun and finished without harmful chemicals; viscose made from cotton linters, a waste by-product of cotton production; and elastane made from ROICA™ that contains 50% pre-industrial waste.
Available: In Stock