Clairene Jacket in Double-Face Wool-Cashmere
Our Clairene jacket is cut for a relaxed, open-front silhouette in our double-faced wool-cashmere with slim bracelet-length sleeves and side slip pockets. Double-face fabrics are created through a special weaving process that joins two layers of a material in which the most luxurious sides of the fabric face outward. Due to their unique construction, double-faced garments are seamed together with special techniques that result in a clean, refined finish. This elevated process—along with the fabric's superior warmth—allows the garments to be unlined..
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. This fabric is made in Italy of both pre and post-consumer recycled wool and cashmere as well as virgin fibers.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Relaxed fit, bracelet sleeves
- Hip length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size S
- 90% wool
- 10% cashmere
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: China
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Italy
- Weaving Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy
- Dyeing Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy
- Finishing Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy