- Free Same-Day Delivery to select zip codes with
- Orders placed before 12:00 pm today will be delivered by 7:00 pm
- Orders placed after 12:00 pm today will be delivered the next day by 7:00 pm
- Signature required upon delivery
A cropped approach to the classic trench coat with a single-breasted front, pointed collar, and storm flaps. It’s cut from our signature Japanese Admiral Crepe for a smooth, wrinkle-resistant finish and softly draped fit that maintains a polished appearance.
We are committed to positively impacting the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our fabrics. Our signature Admiral Crepe is woven with triacetate, a fabric made from acetic acid and wood pulp sourced from sustainably managed forests in the Southeastern United States.
You may also like The Cropped Trench Coat in Leather
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Relaxed fit, long sleeves
- Waist length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size S
- 70% triacetate
- 30% polyester
Please select your size above
to check in-store availablility
A signature Theory fabric, Admiral Crepe is woven using a high-twist crepe yarn responsible produced in Japan. The triacetate used to make our crepe is crafted from acetic acid and wood pulp that is sourced from sustainably managed forests in the Southeastern United States. This triacetate fiber is blended with polyester to create a substantial yet soft crepe that drapes well, resists wrinkles, and endures throughout the seasons.