Cropped Trench Coat in Admiral Crepe
A cropped approach to the classic trench coat with a single-breasted front, pointed collar, and storm flaps. It's cut from our signature Japanese Admiral Crepe for a smooth, wrinkle-resistant finish and softly draped fit that maintains a polished appearance.
We are committed to positively impacting the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our fabrics. Our signature Admiral Crepe is woven with triacetate, a fabric made from acetic acid and wood pulp sourced from sustainably managed forests in the Southeastern United States.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Relaxed fit, long sleeves
- Waist length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size S
- 70% triacetate
- 30% polyester
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: Vietnam
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Japan
- Weaving Country/Region: (of fabric) Japan
- Dyeing Country/Region: (of fabric) Japan
- Finishing Country/Region: (of fabric) Japan