Wrap Coat in Double-Face Wool-Cashmere
A classic wrap coat detailed with angled flap pockets, drop shoulders, and oversized lapels, this relaxed silhouette is anchored by an adjustable waist tie in our double-face wool-cashmere. Double-face fabrics are created through a special weaving process that joins two layers of a material in which the most luxurious sides of the fabric face outward. Due to their unique construction, double-faced garments are seamed together with special techniques that result in a clean, refined finish. This elevated process—along with the fabric's superior warmth—allows the garments to be unlined. Perfect for transitional weather, we recommend pairing yours with an ultra-cozy cashmere sweater to take it through the throes of winter.
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. This fabric is made in Italy of both pre- and post-consumer recycled wool and cashmere as well as virgin fibers.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Relaxed fit, long sleeves
- Below knee length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size S
- 90% wool
- 10% cashmere
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: China
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Italy
- Weaving Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy
- Dyeing Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy
- Finishing Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy