- Free Same-Day Delivery to select zip codes with
- Orders placed before 12:00 pm today will be delivered by 7:00 pm
- Orders placed after 12:00 pm today will be delivered the next day by 7:00 pm
- Signature required upon delivery
Our approach to the classic pencil skirt is tailored in our signature Good Wool with a mélange weave and a back zip. Streamlined, minimalist, and easy to move in this versatile style can be dressed up or down for any setting.
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Consciously manufactured from start to finish, our Good Wool is crafted with premium merino wool that is fully traceable to the farm. It’s sourced from farms in Australia and New Zealand, including the Beaufront farm in Tasmania and woven by the Tollegno 1900 mill in Biella, Italy.
You may also like The Pencil Skirt in Leather.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- High rise, pencil silhouette
- Knee length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size 2
- 96% wool
- 4% elastane
Please select your size above
to check in-store availablility
Extra-fine, bi-stretch wool tailoring woven with premium, traceable merino wool that's sourced from responsible farms in Tasmania and Uruguay and is produced by the eco-conscious Tollegno 1900 mill in Italy. Good Wool has a finer micron than other suiting we've used in the past, giving this fabric a soft touch, lightweight feel, subtle sheen, and luxurious drape.
Out Of Stock.