Sheer Sleeve Blazer in Good Wool
This blazer offers a sophisticated look when the weather calls for airy layers with an open front. Detailed with flap pockets and notched lapels, it pairs semi-sheer wool sleeves with a Good Wool body that’s woven for a lightweight feel for all-day comfort.
Theory for Good
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Consciously manufactured from start to finish, our Good Wool is crafted with premium merino wool. It’s sourced from farms in Australia, including the Beaufront farm in Tasmania and woven by the Tollegno 1900 mill in Biella, Italy.
Learn more about our Good Wool.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Straight fit, long sleeves
- Below-the-hip length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size 2
- shell: 100% virgin wool; sleeve: 77% wool
- 23% polyester
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: China
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Italy