- Free Same-Day Delivery to select zip codes with
- Orders placed before 12:00 pm today will be delivered by 7:00 pm
- Orders placed after 12:00 pm today will be delivered the next day by 7:00 pm
- Signature required upon delivery
A distinguished Theory favorite, this full-length pant is tailored in our best-selling Treeca fit, which flatters the leg with a slim-cut profile. It’s detailed with a hook-and-zip closure, side slip pockets, and a back welt pocket. Wear it with or without the matching Carissa blazer.
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Our Good Wool is premium merino wool that is fully traceable to the farm. Sourced from the Beaufront farm in Tasmania and woven by an eco-conscious mill in Italy, this is wool that is consciously manufactured from start to finish.
You may also like The Treeca Full Length Pant in Admiral Crepe.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Mid rise, slim leg
- Full length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size 2
- 96% wool
- 4% elastane
Please select your size above
to check in-store availablility
Extra-fine, bi-stretch wool tailoring woven with premium, traceable merino wool that's sourced from responsible farms in Tasmania and Uruguay and is produced by the eco-conscious Tollegno 1900 mill in Italy. Good Wool has a finer micron than other suiting we've used in the past, giving this fabric a soft touch, lightweight feel, subtle sheen, and luxurious drape.