- Free Same-Day Delivery to select zip codes with
- Orders placed before 12:00 pm today will be delivered by 7:00 pm
- Orders placed after 12:00 pm today will be delivered the next day by 7:00 pm
- Signature required upon delivery
Our Clairene jacket is cut in a relaxed, open-front silhouette with slim bracelet-length sleeves and side slip pockets. Smooth to the touch on both sides, garments made with double-face fabrics are unlined for easy layering.
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. This fabric is made of both pre and post-consumer recycled wool and cashmere as well as virgin fibers.
You may also like The Clairene Jacket in Chevron Double-Face Wool
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Relaxed fit, bracelet sleeves
- Hip length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size S
- 90% wool
- 10% cashmere
Please select your size above
to check in-store availablility
Luxuriously soft inside and out, this double-face fabric is produced by MTR, an artisan wool coating mill that specializes in blends of carded wool. It's partially made of responsible wool farmed using sustainable agriculture, land management, and animal welfare practices. The cashmere is recycled and blended in Prato, Italy.